NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, September 10, 2016

A New Boho Top

Hello Refashionistas !

Now that Refashion Runway is over, I can go back to my Fashion Show collection.   I have been making tunics with 22 pieces that left me with weirdly-shaped scraps.

So here is what I started from:

3 skirts, except the black and red dress

One very sheer blouse

An asian-style dress
So after fiddling around with my remnants, here is what I came up with:




You like ?  I love the sleeves, perfect for Fall !  And the flow is so confortable.  

If you want more details, you can go to my blog: sewliltime.

Peace !

Claudia

1 comment:

Chickie Walsh said...

Wow, that is such a great top. The fabrics combined really well and it looks great on you.
Chickie EOD