NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, September 12, 2016

Another simple fix

The other dress I had told you about is this one. I bought it at a flea market for 5 euros. It had a zipper in front which I don't like and I have allergy on the material. So, I bought it in order to take it off and make a different closure. But what?


I sewed bias tape and attached it on the wrong side by hand.



and the result


4 comments:

Chickie Walsh said...

I like the bias tape. Its a nice bright contrast.
Chickie

cfortin said...

Nice fix the bias tape adds some nice color.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

vindiesel1245 said...

Thanks for providing such great value information.
Buy online clothes

Marisa Glied said...

Great idea!

-TheRefashStash