Saturday, September 17, 2016

DIY TUTORIAL /HOW TO RESIZE AND REMAKE A JACKET

This is my second inspiration I took from ''Charlie Countryman ''movie.
First was Gabi's floral bomber jacket :
Gabi dress very 90s but it's great news because 90s ..some styles ... comes back! 
This refashion is bit harder and you'll need more time to do it but  afterwards your jacket will look totally fabulous. It's also great because all you need is just denim jacket , leather and sewing machine.

Denim jacket before:

Comparison of those 2 jackets &(^-^)&
after resizing and refashion

Before and after :


Love,

4 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

I like the jacket and the 90's style. I haven't seen the movie but you did a great job making your jacket with the same look.
Chickie EOD

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you ! :-)

jenny_o said...

Nice job! I like the variegated colour of the jacket now, and how it looks with the shirt under it.

Anielskaaniela said...

to be honest I copied this style from movie but I love how it looks too :-)