Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Floral Scarf Refashion // Use Those Fabric Scraps!

After a few years of sewing, I made my first scarf. It's so easy to make, yet I had never made one. This scarf was made out of leftover fabric pieces. I simply sewed them together and added some black lace details to tie it all together. The floral chiffon was part of a dress that I used for two other projects. Isn't refashioning so awesome? I was very happy with the end result. :)

For the full tutorial click here.


jennifer elliott said...

Yes! I agree. Refashioning is amazing and I love the mix of scraps you used for the scarf. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Great combo of fabrics. I love it.

Stephanie Hara said...

Amazing post ! I love it and the photos. Really nice looking
prairie underground clothing