NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

The Blue Ribbon Tank

Hello Refashion Co-op. Just to clarify, I didn't win a blue ribbon for this shirt. Its a blue shirt with ribbon. It is county fair time where I live and I feel like I should make sure I am not claiming to have won first prize at the fair this year.

I flipped this shirt upside down and used the colored ribbon at the neckline.


It took some arranging and rearranging. to get the fit and straps where I wanted them. It was nice to make the fit just for me. That's what I love about sewing the most.


It wasn't very difficult or time consuming. I really liked the colors and wanted top use them together.


For more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.
Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.

4 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Awesome idea! Looks fabulous on you :)

Give the Cat a Name said...

that's a really cute idea! I might have to borrow that:)

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks so much.
Chickie

jennifer elliott said...

It's a really awesome idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jennifer EOD