This is #15 Back to School.*I am a "retire / rehire".
- Retired from University and Rehired into an Elementary School
- I pledge not to buy any new RTW or thrifted for my new "Back to School" wardrobe.
- I pledge to shop from my closet.
- · Lined linen high quality men's pants from the Refashion stash.
- · Old green sweater and t-shirt from the closet.
- · Worn crochet covered buttons were replaced with mother of pearl buttons..
- · Removed zipper, waistband and interfacing, and belt-loops from pants.
- · Back pockets were trimmed to remove bulk.
- · Resized pants by taking in on side seams. This moved back pockets off-center. This was covered by the untucked shirts
- · Waistband was replaced and elastic inserted.
- · The new pull on, elastic waist, lined linen pants are versitle.
- · The sweater is a bit "outdated." I am considering black dye & lace ruffle on the hem.
AFTER: This Refashion is more about possibilities than style. Mens pants are full of potential for Refashion. And often made of good fabrics.