I weeded out some old shirts from my packed closet, and I found two identical blue shirts. I don't remember buying them, but I'm pretty sure the price had to be super low if I bought two. Nothing was wrong with the shirts -- lovely blue color and my favorite V-neckline -- but I didn't wear them too much.
What I did:
- cut the scarf in half and created a two-layer triangle
- made a straight cut halfway up the back of the shirt
- inserted triangle into the open space of the shirt
- created a bow with colorful border from the scarf
- threw away the bow because I didn't like it
- sewed a red button at the top of the triangle insert
For more pictures, details, and other DIY projects, click here.
Until next time -- Jennifer Elliott