Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Crafty Disaster: Wicked Witch Refashion

Halloween is just around the corner, so I spent the last weekend working on my costume. It turned out to be my most favorite refashion I have ever done! 

Both of the dresses were thrifted, one from Goodwill and the other from a dress sale in high school.
I wanted the bottom from one and the top from the other to make the perfect Halloween Costume. 


It took the whole day Saturday to pull together but I love how it turned out. 
To see all the steps and more finished photos check out the Crafty Disaster. 


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Cool! Even sexy! Nice black lace on the sleeves.

I Can Work With That said...

Great use of the fabric. The lace arms are great.
Chickie

jennifer elliott said...

Love it!

Jennifer EOD