It has nice beading along the top and didn't need much tweaking to fit me right, however, I wanted to break up the pattern a little. I decided to make a shirt and a skirt out of this dress. I cut the bodice off and made it into a peplum shirt. To make the skirt I folded over the fabric to make a casing for elastic and that was it! Here are the finished products.
Archie loves to be in my pictures haha
Please ignore the tree stand, I have a bad habit of planing things a crazy time in advance and I'm playing around with where I want the tree this year😁 I know it's months away but I like to be prepared!😂😁
Anyway! Thanks for looking and if you want to see more photos and more of the process Click Here and comment below what you thought of the refashion:)