Sunday, November 06, 2016

New Model: Barbara Tunic

Hello folks !

I have been very busy sewing up a storm for a Fashion Show that I participated a couple of weeks  ago.  It was so much fun !  And now, I am registered in a Fall Fair so I must sew for that too.  Fortunately, I am off this week from school so I have time.  

I worked from these sweaters:







Here is one of the model I made to sell:  It is called Barbara.

This is a XS size - it takes only 3 strips


This model is MED so it takes 4 strips.



And of course, they have POCKETS !!!

So, what do you think ?

Peace

Claudia

4 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Great job!

Queen Of Rods said...

How very clever! I love the color combinations :)

Carissa said...

Sweaters with pockets? Hooray!

-Carissa
EOD

Unknown said...

FROM SPAIN: IT seem yo be ver y dificult