Monday, December 05, 2016

Sweater shirt

                                       I combined two unwearable shirts into one . 
                                        First one is too low cut and too long for me
                               


Shirt from a fashion fail from a dress refashion- it's too balloon like and just doesn't fit right
                                                       



                                                              Final result: 
                          It's been too cold  so I will have to wait until Spring to wear it.

                               








2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

I like the combination of fabrics together. Very nice. I dont know why there seem to be so many shirts that are so low cut, this is a nice fix.

cfort82 said...

Great save and cute combination of fabrics. I need to do this to a bunch of my shirts.

Cindy - EDO
Upcycled Design Lab