REFLECTIONS: During winter school break I created a Jan/Feb winter wardrobe for school days.
- Main colors: greys with pinks, maroons, blacks, greens.
- Most items: from pre-retirement wardrobe in need of updates. Some had never been worn.
- This motivated Re-fashions to move items into the “back to school days wardrobe.”
Grey strip t was in the pre-retirement wardrobe and still had the store tag.
- Seam rip to remove tight waist/sleeve cuff ribbing, bulky collar, short zipper.
- Cut / insert facing cut from old ribbed yoga pants.
- Cut sleeve 1 inch from armhole. Serge edge. Turn to create sleeve facing.
- Lengthen waist ribbing with sleeve cuff ribbing.
|Winter Wardrobe: |
Many in need of Re-fashion
|After: Grey fleece vest|
enters the Winter Wardrobe
Tag is on the years old stripe t.
|After: Fleece Vest|
Ribbing lengthened with cuff ribbing
Grey facing cut from yoga pants.
1 inch left on sleeve.
Turned to form facing.
Too small fleece pullover.