- Winter Core Wardrobe included items in the closet and Re-fash Stash. Core included Grey/Black with Pinks, Wines, Greens.
- Spring Core Wardrobe will include Spring Colors and transition fabrics.
- Too small purple Chico’s cordless corduroy jacket from the Re-Fashion stash. Probably from Goodwill by the pound.
- Versatile color and weight for the Spring wardrobe.
- Seam rip to remove sleeves and open side seams.
- Serge all seams.
- Cut / insert panel cut from sleeves into the side of the vest. Press / topstitch panel seams.
- Use old t-shirt to cut facings for armholes. Cut facings across the shirt. There is enough stretch. Cut on the bias might be too much stretch.
|AFTER: Versatle Cordless Corduroy|
|AFTER: Button or not.|
|AFTER: Good Spring Transition Vest|
|Original Sleeve cut to enlarge side.|
|Topstitch to hold facing in place,|
|Facing strip strip cut from t-shirt.|
|BEFORE: Too small Chico's jacket|