REFLECTIONS: This is #9 of 10 for my Spring Break goal.
- At-home Loungewear is one of my favorite Re-fashions.
- It is forgiving in technique, style, materials.
- From the closet, very well made, but it was never comfortable.
- Under-wires were already removed. This left a light bra shape.
- Open side seams.
- Insert heavy lace knit panels cut from the sleeves of an earlier project. Serge, topstitch.
- Panels were tapered to prevent underarm gaps.
- Love these to wear under loungewear and sleepwear to warm the core during cold weather.
|AFTER: Heavy Stretch Lace Insert|
|AFTER: Lace Insert|
|BEFORE: Uncomfortable Spandex Cami|
|BEFORE: Heavy stretch lace |
from another project