REFLECTIONS: This is #10 of 10 for my Spring Break goal.
- Spring Break means packing away winter wear.
- A few years ago, I got this Liz Claiborne Puffer Vest when our outlet closed.
- Fur trim looks sharp on others, but I always pass this over.
- Thanks to Re-Fashion Coop, instead of shopping for another, I made it mine.
- From the closet.
- Carefully seam rip the stitches holding trim in place.
- Baste or pin seam in place.
- By hand slip stitch in place.
- Knowing this vest is ready for next winter will help with no shopping goals.
|AFTER: Puffer vest without fur trim|
|AFTER: Hood lays more smoothly|
with no trim
|AFTER: Hood lays smooth with no trim|
|AFTER: No trim|
|BEFORE: Fur trim looks great on others|