Tuesday, April 11, 2017

lady tie from πŸ‘” πŸ‘ˆ old leather belt

Mens clothes πŸ‘¦ were always very inspirational for me , I borrowed and refashioned t shirts πŸ‘• , shirts πŸ‘˜, bow ties πŸ‘” and so on from my brother's closet . Now I decided that lady tie is this special thing which  I want and need. Great news is that  for this refashion you need only old leather belt and you don't need to '' borrow'' it from your husband's, brother's ect clostet ,             πŸ‘‡           you can use yours as well.



here πŸ‘‡ you can see how lady tie looks on me πŸ‘―I must say it's very comfy 
and looks great


 Leather belt Before πŸ‘‰ lady tie After



                                  Whole easy tutorial in english 😊 and much more photos here.πŸ‘‹
                                                          Love ,

4 comments:

whatthesew said...

This is very unusual.

cfort82 said...

Very fun idea!

Cindy - EOD
Upcycle Design Lab

Saga said...

I like your posts very much, Anielska. Always so on trend and also easy to make.

Anielskaaniela said...

lol thank you Saga :-) so nice to read it !
whatthesew, cfortin fashion and sewing should be fun ;-)
hugs