Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Silver Jeans Update

I was recently at a clothing swap and scored a pair of Silver jeans. They were outdated but fit perfectly. I knew I could make them awesome again.

I forgot to take a proper before photo, so my before picture is with the jeans inside out and already pinned up. But you can get the idea. They were way too baggy and short.

I took them in from the hip down and custom sewed them around my calves. In doing this, it also made the length perfect for the new fit.

Now I have a super cute pair of skinny jeans.

Before and After

 

After dressed up:

 

-alyrocco-


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! Those are a really pretty wash, too!

RanchHouse said...

You really pull these off. Enjoy.

cfort82 said...

Your new jeans look great. Nice save.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycle Design Lab