Tuesday, April 11, 2017

lady tie from πŸ‘” πŸ‘ˆ old leather belt

Mens clothes πŸ‘¦ were always very inspirational for me , I borrowed and refashioned t shirts πŸ‘• , shirts πŸ‘˜, bow ties πŸ‘” and so on from my brother's closet . Now I decided that lady tie is this special thing which  I want and need. Great news is that  for this refashion you need only old leather belt and you don't need to '' borrow'' it from your husband's, brother's ect clostet ,             πŸ‘‡           you can use yours as well.



here πŸ‘‡ you can see how lady tie looks on me πŸ‘―, I must say it's very comfy ❤
and looks great


 Leather belt Before πŸ‘‰ lady tie After



                                  Whole easy tutorial in english 😊 and much more photos here.πŸ‘‹
                                                          Love ❤,

4 comments:

whatthesew said...

This is very unusual.

cfort82 said...

Very fun idea!

Cindy - EOD
Upcycle Design Lab

Saga said...

I like your posts very much, Anielska. Always so on trend and also easy to make.

Anielskaaniela said...

lol thank you Saga :-) so nice to read it !
whatthesew, cfortin fashion and sewing should be fun ;-)
hugs