#61 Back to School Wardrobe
REFLECTIONS: Before Re-fashion Coop, I might have tossed these too small sweats.
- In my no-shopping year, every Re-fashion counts.
BEFORE: Too small sweats. From the Re-fashion stash.
- Too small sweats. Fit like leggings, except short in the crotch.
- Ribbed knit left from another project.
- Seam Rip: Remove the elastic waist and open the waistband
- Add modified yoga band with elastic insert.
- Great for lounging at home next winter.
|AFTER: Sweat weight leggings |
for at home lounging
|Crotch depth added with |
opened waistband and added band
|Crotch lengthened with |
added heavy ribbed knit band
|BEFORE: Tight waist /short crotch|
|BEFORE: Tight folded over waist|