#65 Back to School Wardrobe
REFLECTIONS: Some items in my Re-fashion stash are reminders of Dynasty and Dallas.
- Shoulder pads and bling buttons,
- Poly / linen blend. From the re-fashion stash. From a thrift.
- Remove Dallas / Dynasty shoulder pads / bling buttons.
- Seam Rip: Remove sleeve & sleeve lining. Open side seam.
- Cut side insert panels from sleeves & lining.
- Insert and finish the side panels to enlarge the small jacket.
- Replace buttons from the stash.
|AFTER: Linen/Poly Blend Vest|
Asymmetrical from original jacket
|Topstitch new arm-hole|
new arm facing
|Enlarged with side panel |
cut from sleeve
|Dynasty / Dallas|
want buttons/shoulder pads back
|BEFORE: Dynasty and Dallas |
want shoulder pads & buttons back.