Tuesday, April 25, 2017

using up scraps and making bags

I have started to try and use up some of my sizable scraps by making some bags.  I was also able to use up some old belts, and 'harvested' zips.

this pattern from noodlehead is very useful and easy to follow



I made this bag from one belt and a some denim squares - I have been trying out a few other bag designs and it is a great way to use up the large scraps also to reuse one or two sewn items that didn't quite work out!  I am making a few more noodlehead bags, or variations of them as they will make very useful gifts!




3 comments:

cfort82 said...

I really like to belt as the shoulder strap.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycle Design Lab

Anielskaaniela said...

I love jeans <333 and your refashion is extremely cool, idea with belt is wow , I must use it too !

RanchHouse said...

Thanks for the share, I have bags on my to do list. Great way to use those scraps.