Sunday, July 23, 2017

Diy off shoulders blouse πŸ‘š

jak-uszyć-bluzkę-bez-ramion-bluzka-z-wyciętymi-ramionami-blog-o-szyciu-i-diy-handmade-refashion-blouse-off-shoulder-top-thrifted-transformations

Would you believe me if I said  that inspiration for this blouse was a doll clothing πŸ‘―.
Yes, it wasπŸ’‘πŸ˜ inspirations and ideas are every where πŸ’ƒ

Skirt Before refashion :
my before fabric πŸ‘‰ old skirt in cool pattern🌷, 100 % viscose 

  during work πŸ‘Š


here πŸ‘‡ you can see ready blouse on me, I find this blouse fantastic  ,it's super comfortableπŸ’ƒand  feminine πŸ‘±, I think all women should have at least one off shoulders blouse πŸ‘š in the closet

SKIRT BEFORE AND OFF SHOULDERS BLOUSE AFTER πŸ’‘


Love ,

5 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

Love this as a blouse instead of the skirt. Looks great.
Chickie

Kathy W. - One Brown Mom said...

I love this . It's such a smart idea!

Liochka said...

love it !!! <3 <3 <3

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you !!! <3

TheRefashStash said...

Very cute!

-TheRefashStash