Friday, July 27, 2018

The Dress is Too Small

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I found a great casual dress at a clothes swap that I really liked. It turned out to be too tight in the gray top. The black skirt part of the dress was plenty big enough though. I decided to try and replace the tight top.
 

  I cut the gray top off that dress. I decided to try and replace the tight gray top.


I decided to used the pink sweater/vest/shirt. It was big enough and comfortable. I also didn't like that long front. It hung down too low and it looked weird on me. It was like a loin cloth. Weird.


I used my machine and stitched them together. I cut off all the excess fabric from the sweater. I was happy with how it turned out together. It was more comfortable and it fit so much better.


Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: