Friday, October 19, 2018

"Denim Days; Miss Green Jeans"

Hello Refashion Co-op. I should have titled this post "A Green Mistake" because I made a disaster of a shirt. I decided to focus on the jeans since they turned out OK.


These thick green stretchy jeans would be great for cool fall temperatures.  If they were not so baggy and long.


I did some resizing and the green jeans were done. I had plenty of time to make a shirt to go with them. Right?


I wanted to make a shirt using these green and brown shirts as parts.


After an first disaster shirt, I added some simple trim to this white t-shirt and called it a day. Does anyone else create totally messed up clothes?


*Actual photo of disaster shirt.


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.


2 comments:

Jean said...

Hi, yes.... all the time! Sometimes, it's just getting the idea... from my brain to actually come out into the fabric/refashioned clothes!
Hang in there... the pants look good, and your shirt looks good too.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks for the encouraging comments. Happy sewing to you.
Chickie