Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Mad For Plaid

Hello Refashion Co-op. It is cold outside and that means it is perfect timing for a wool refashion. I found this great wool skirt at a clothes swap.


I decided to shorten the skirt a lot. It was thick fabric and after I cut it, it needed to be evened up and hemmed. There was a lot of leftover fabric for me to play with.


I wanted the scarf to wrap around my neck once and I wanted to keep that fringe. I also wanted the skirt to be shorter and more fun. They could easily be worn separately which is nice because that scarf is really warm!


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

Mel-Bee said...

Great save! I love the print and the Fringe! You have an eye for setting what things can be!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Mel-Bee. It was a lot of plaid, but I like it broken into 2 pieces so much better.
That scarf will get used a lot this winter.
Chickie