Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Hot Leather Pants

Hello Refashion Co-op. I had some heavy leather pants. They were really hot and uncomfortable. It was horrible to wear them in the summer heat even just to try them on.

I cut the pants into shorts. I still don't know where I would wear these shorts. I really wanted to make something from the legs off the pants. I made 2 pockets from the ends of the pants, one was a little taller than the other.

I added a little fabric inside and a piece of black cording I had for a shoulder strap. I connected the 2 pockets and I had a little purse.

I added a pin I had on hand to dress up the front. It also helps keep the taller pocket folded over the shorter pocket to close the purse.

Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

1 comment:

FaR said...


Send Gifts Under $10 , Send Gifts to Pakistan , Send Corporate Gifts
If you are looking for gift delivery in Pakistan? We warmly welcome you to https://www.thewoodvalue.com/ Because we offer you one of the best wooden handmade art & craft decor items to send gifts Pakistan. A variety of Pakistan handicrafts, home decor, office decor, kitchen decor and wall decor are available at our online store. We offer online gift shopping in Pakistan with free delivery. The Wood Value is great way to send wooden handmade gifts as corporate gifts.