Monday, September 02, 2019

This Refash is for the Birds

My newly recent hobby of the year is backyard bird watching. I have become obsessed with watching the birds at my bird feeders. I keep a journal of the many kinds of birds that come to visit.


I inherited this shirt from my mom, who accidentally shrunk it. Lucky me!
DSCN1864.JPG
I remembered that I had bird appliques, which is now very appropriate due to my new love for birds!
Iron the front of the applique for 30 seconds to tack it down.
Then flip the fabric inside out and iron applique for 50 seconds.

DSCN1865.JPG
Let cool, it will be HOT!

IMG_2684

IMG_2686

3.png

Happy Refashioning!!!
Check out my stash of refashions on my blog!

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

That is a cute way to add a little something extra to your shirt.
Chickie