Wednesday, September 04, 2019

The Denim Dress with Wierd Sleeves

Hello Refashion Co-op. I had a great denim dress that was really cute. It was difficult to actually wear. That is what started this refashion.

I liked this dress but when I raised my arms the whole dress came up with it. It also seemed to get stuck in the up position. This made it dangerously short. I tries to remove the sleeves and keep the shoulder straps but that didn't fit well either.

Then I had a strapless dress that I didn't really like. It didn't fit well and I felt only half dressed. So now what?

The dress became a great skirt. I used elastic and made a very gathered waist. It was super comfortable. I went to a car show. I am not really into cars but my 4 year old LOVED it.

Thanks for reading along. For more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: