Wednesday, February 05, 2020

The Red Ribbon Sweater

Hello Refashion Co-op. Valentine's Day is coming soon and I made a sweater in case I go on a romantic dinner date. I have a feeling we are going to be home with coughs and colds but we'll see.

I used the lace from this light pink sweater in a refashion a few months ago. I saved the sweater and decided to fill in the deep V in the back.

I decided to use this dark red ribbon. I already had it in the sewing stash and it matched some pants I was working on. And red and pink, that is great for Valentine's Day! 
I pinned the ribbon in place and stitched it to the inside of the sweater.

 Here is the back of my sweater. It was fun and easy to put together.

Thanks for reading along, for more details and pictures go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: