Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Blue for the Red Sox

Hello Refashion Co-op. I won't talk about baseball in this post. (Sports are canceled this year.) I will just show you my baseball themed shirt. This Red Sox shirt was too tight and didn't have any real stretch to it.

 I cut off the valuable part, the team name and used it to cover up the corporate logo on this freebie shirt.

Just to jazz it up a little I painted this fabric button to make it look like a baseball. 

This was the perfect outfit for taking a walk. But my walk got rained out. I got home all wet and had to change. Oh, well. 
For more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

Erica Moody said...

I love doing this! I've recently done several t shirt transplants because I'm mostly just wearing t shirts.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks for the comment Erica. We are all dressing down now aren't we? :)
Chickie