Friday, April 03, 2020

The Double Skirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. I hope you are well. I mean I really hope you are all well.
I loved the colors of this long loose top. It wasn't that it didn't fit, I just did not like the shape. The long gray skirt under it was comfortable but way too tight. I decided to put them together.

I cut the shoulders off the top so that I had a skirt shape left to work with. 

I pinned the loose top around the gray skirt so I could use the waistband of the gray skirt for my new skirt. 

The gray skirt underneath acts as a lining or a built in slip so the outer skirt isn't too sheer.
 
I really liked the color combo and I will wear this as soon as it gets a little warmer. It has been a bit too cold for this outfit where I live.
Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: