Friday, July 01, 2022

Love to "Stranger Things"

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I don't know if you are into the Netflix show, "Stranger Things". A key part of the story is that the kids play the fantasy game, "Dungeons & Dragons". I have never played the game but  I am really into the show and when I saw this "Dungeons & Dragons" shirt I knew it would be perfect for a watch party outfit. It needs to be refashioned of course. 

Before and after.

I decided to make a dropped waist dress because of the placement of the large graphic on the shirt. I cut off the bottom of my shirt and saved it for later. 

I also removed the sleeves because it is hot outside where I live. 

I worked on fitting the op of my new dress. It needed a couple tucks and al the cut edges needed to be finished nicely. 

I reattached the skirt. 

I was ready for my watch party and to possibly meet the Demigorgon. We are having a waffle bar with every topping we can thing of. Thanks for reading along, for more pictures, info and details go to my blog,  I Can Work With That.






No comments: