Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Sew a Bralette Top with My Free Pattern - Great for Beginners


 

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share a really fun and easy project with you all. I've created a free printable PDF pattern for a bralette crop top that's perfect for beginners. And the best part? You can use fabric scraps to make it!

The pattern comes in all sizes and I've included a step-by-step tutorial on how to sew it together. It's really easy to follow, so even if you're new to sewing you'll be able to make a beautiful bralette in no time.

And that's not all! In my next post, I'll be sharing a video tutorial on how to use my free PDF pattern to create all sorts of variations. You can resize it, hack it, and make all sorts of different tops from this one pattern. The possibilities are endless!

So be sure to print out the pattern and give it a try. And don't forget to share your finished product with me on social media. I'd love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for reading and happy sewing! 

step by step tutorial plus free pdf pattern !

 



 



  My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

This looks so cute. I can't wait to try it.
Chickie