Friday, March 31, 2023

DIY shorts with zipper fly: a step-by-step tutorial


 Are you ready to sew your own pair of stylish shorts with side pockets, a zipper fly, and a high waist? Look no further than my latest tutorial video, where I guide you through the entire process step by step.

No need to worry about finding the perfect pattern - I'll show you how to make a custom pattern based on your own measurements. And the best part? This tutorial is beginner-friendly and easy to follow along with.

So gather your materials , I recycled too big pants  and head over to the video to get started. Don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments and give the video a like if you found it helpful. And if you have any friends who love sewing, be sure to share this tutorial with them too! 

 

step by step tutorial with pattern 

 


 



  My blog

 and 

You Tube

                                                          

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

Those shorts are very nice.
Chickie