Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Sew this beautiful a-line skirt with me

 


Hey! I have some exciting news to share with you. I just uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel where I show you how to sew a midi length a-line skirt with a zipper and slits. This is a super fun and easy project that you can complete in a few hours with some basic sewing skills and tools. And the best part is, I have a free pdf pattern for you to download and use. It comes in 5 sizes and has waist darts for a perfect fit.

A midi length a-line skirt is a classic and versatile piece that you can wear for any occasion. You can style it with different tops, shoes, and accessories to create different looks and moods. You can also customize it with different fabrics, colors, and patterns to suit your taste and personality.

In this video, I will teach you everything you need to know, from measuring and cutting your fabric, to adding a zipper and slits, to finishing your skirt with a hem and a waistband. I will also share with you some tips and tricks that I learned along the way. You will love the result: a stylish and comfortable skirt that you can be proud of.

So, what are you waiting for? Go watch the video now and start sewing your own midi length a-line skirt today. And don’t forget to download the free pdf pattern that I created for you. You can find it here !. And if you want to see more sewing tutorials and tips from me, please subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon to get notified of my future videos.

Watch the video here.

I hope you enjoy this video and find it helpful. If you do, please give it a thumbs up, leave a comment, and share it with your sewing community. I would love to hear from you and see your skirts. You can also tag me on Instagram [@sparrow_refashion] and use the hashtag [#midilengthalineskirt] to show me your skirts.

Thank you for reading and watching. I really appreciate it. Happy sewing! 😊


My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

Love the yellow floral fabric. What a pretty skirt. It looks great.
Chickie