Friday, March 01, 2024

Making 2 Tone Jeans

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I have been wanting some jeans with 2 colors or 2 tones. I had a lot of fun when I put them together this week. 

Black and blue.

These jeans were similar in size and fit. That helped me put them together easily. 

I cut the jeans apart so that each leg was separate and the fronts and backs were separate. 

I put them back together and swapped some of the parts so that each pair was blue and black.

I even swapped the back pockets and some of the belt loops.

This was a fun project. For more pictures and how-to details go to I Can Work With That.






2 comments:

Vermaakster said...

Oh I love this! You know I'm fond of jeans (jeans upcycle coming up...), and this is a really great idea!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks! It was such a fun project, post when you try it. I can't waist to see it.
Chickie