Thursday, February 29, 2024

Collar Dress Sewing Tutorial: Make Your Own Midi Dress with Puff Sleeves and Belt

 


Do you love the vintage style of collar dresses? Do you want to learn how to sew your own collar dress with puff sleeves and a belt using a bed sheet? If yes, then you will love my new video on my sewing channel!

In this video, I show you how to transform a bed sheet into a beautiful collar dress with a midi length, an oversized collar, long puff sleeves, and a belt that matches the dress. You will learn how to cut the fabric, sew the collar, attach the sleeves, make the belt, and finish the hem. You will also see how to customize the dress to your own style and preferences.

This is a perfect project for confident beginner sewers who want to challenge themselves and create a stunning garment. You will also save money and be eco-friendly by upcycling a bed sheet instead of buying new fabric. To make this project easier for you, I have also included a free PDF pattern for this collar dress, which you can download and print at home.

So, what are you waiting for? Go and watch the video now and let me know what you think. And don’t forget to subscribe to my channel, like the video, and leave a comment. I would love to hear from you and see your creations.

Thank you for reading and happy sewing! 🧵

Video 

Free Pattern 

 


 

My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

That collar is so sweet. It's really pretty. And so on-trend!
Chickie