Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Brooke's new wardrobe


Before:
My local thrift store was having a great holiday sale; if you donated 4 cans of food you'd get a free garbage bag full of clothes. Needless to say, I stocked up for my new refashioning hobby. (Sorry about the picture quality, I have since purchased a new camera, so I hope the quality will be a little better)
This all started when my daughter introduced me to Pinterest. I was fascinated by all the creative and talented people refashioning clothes. So I decided to give it a try. Now I'm completely hooked! I started with making some clothes for my 3 year old grand daughter from my thrift store purchases. Here are the after pictures:
Brooke's new wardrobe!
Check out my blog for tutorials on how to make some of these clothes. Thanks!

2 comments:

JuliN said...

Such a pretty wardrobe. Good job!

Jenni said...

Wow! Aren't you prolific AND a thrifty shopper!
Nicely done!
Jenni
eod