Monday, April 02, 2012

Still from the Pants Refashion

Hello everyone!
I don't know if you saw it or not, but a few days ago, I have post the result of a pair of pants turned into two pairs of shorts (one for me and one for my daughter). I made hers from one leg leftovers, and still had another leg left to use. I made her a pair of boots, matching the shorts. I only used one side of this leg, still have another left and I've been wondering what the hell can I make out of it?! Any thoughts?!
I was inspired in a pair of boots she already had, but I don't think I did that well with this boots. They are wearable, although still a little big on her, I have to try to do a better pair soon. 
Here's what they looked like:

Find more details on my blog House of Estrela

4 comments:

Refashion said...

Cute boots and a great use of old trousers. Thank you for sharing
Debbie EOD

Jean said...

The boots are cute! What about a hat or a bag?... Reusable grocery bags are good to have!

Magda said...

I thought about the hat too, but I'm not sure I have enough fabric left. And sure there's not enough for the bag... whatever I'll come up with, I will share for sure.

Andrea said...

I'll be making these booties for my niece and my niece/nephew to be!!! So cute and such a great idea to use up scraps :) Thanks for posting!