Sunday, September 30, 2012

Refashioned nautical top

I've been extremely lazy with refashioning this whole month (or has it been 2?), but I managed to  refashion my already once refashioned nautical top. If you remember the science classes, it looked like a chromatograph - the solvent from the glue was running down the t-shirt due to the glue I had used for the embellishments (never use glue!!). So, I decided to cut out the embellishments and added ruffles.  I think I'll turn the rope embellishments into a necklace :-) More on the how-to at my blog 



6 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

I love it!! The ruffles are so cute!

Mandy
www.mandyjeanchic.com

Zhenya H said...

I love it, honestly I like it both ways, you did a great job!

concretenprimroses said...

So pretty! I liked the other, but I like this better!
Kathy

Agy said...

I like the first one too but it was getting stains in really bad way due to the glue. Had to do something!

Unknown said...

What a shame about the rope refashion, so beautiful, yet your blue ruffles look great too!

Refashion said...

The blue ruffles look very fresh and pretty.
Debbie EOD