Friday, December 14, 2012

Sweater Love

It's less than 2 weeks before Christmas my dear refashionistas!
Zhenya here, from www.beingzhenya.com
This is a very very simple oversized sweater refashion. I got a size L Charter Club sweater at Goodwill about a month ago, thinking it would be a nice and cozy oversized sweater. And for some reason it looked good in the dressing room, but not so good when I put it on at home! 
So I ran to my sewing machine for help and turned this:

Into this:

What do you think of those leg warmers??? Have an awesome Friday and a great weekend! And don't forget to check BeingZhenya.com for the full refashion tutorial! 

Z


2 comments:

Refashion said...

Sweater arm turned leg warmers are amazingly awesome. I want to make them out of every sweater I see, but these are particularly cute. -Seeks, EOD

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

LOVE the legwarmers!!! They are So cute!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement Group Blog