Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Some Former Refashions

Hi there!

Jen here from the Diary of a MadMama blog.

I haven't posted on here in a while, so I thought I'd do a few of my former refashions for your perusing pleasure!

The first one started with a 49-cent t-shirt and a wrap-around skirt that was just gathering dust in my closet...
Wrap-Around Skirt To Maxi Dress Refashion | DiaryofaMadMama
You can view the full Wrap-Around Skirt To Maxi Dress Refashion here.

Next up, I upcycled these two t-shirts (that each had issues of their own), into cute little shrugs...

T-Shirt To Shrug Refashion | Diary of a MadMama
You can view the T-Shirts To Shrugs Refashion here.

When I saw these Vera Bradley pants in my local thrift shop for 49-cents, I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven!
I mean, I just LOVED the print. Unfortunately, the fit was too tight. I bought them anyway, hoping that I could lose some weight and fit into them, but considering that they are a size that I haven't been since middle school (when I was also 3-4 inches shorter), I figured that was a pretty unrealistic goal.
Not wanting to part with them, I decided to refashion them into something that would fit...
Vera Bradley Pants Refashion | Diary of a Madmama

Last but not least, I was pumped to find these bright coral pants second-hand, but not so thrilled with the bagginess of them, so I turned them into skinny jeans...
Refashioning Baggy Pants Into Skinny Jeans | Diary of a MadMama

For even more madness, check out the Diary of a MadMama blog! I can't wait to see you there! :)
~Jen

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Excellent remakes, as always, Jen! I especially love the coral pants.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carissa! Those get the most wear for sure! :)