Thursday, October 24, 2013

Toddler Pants Refashion


Hi all,

I have been a bit quiet on the refashion front lately but I really enjoyed this one. It was so quick and easy, and the method cut out lots of sewing. I made some toddler pants from a pair of my old work pants, not worn for years.


The result was really cute. I added some ribbing to the top that was given to me by one of my aunts, and a little 'beep beep' transfer.


More of my adventures can be seen on my facebook page.


Thanks,
Sharon

5 comments:

Carissa said...

They are adorable! I like the 'beep beep' embellishment. Perfect for your little one!

jennifer elliott said...

I love the new refashioned pants for the little one! I would have never though to add ribbing to the top, and I love the "beep beep" embellishment. Adorable.

IWOM said...

The first picture made me think of those stacking Russian dolls!

;-)

IWOM: EOD

Andrea said...

Very cute :)

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

I love the cleverness and simplicity of this refashion. Great result.