Friday, November 09, 2018

New Blue Shoes

Hello Refashion Co-op. I wanted to change the color of these shoes and after a little research I found a fabulous way.


 This paint is cheap and you can get it from Amazon. It worked well too. It is called Angelus Leather Paint. Note- They don't know me and didn't pay me to say nice things about them.


 I used a brush to get the paint everywhere. It dried fast so I worked quickly and applied a second coat to make the paint even. The finish had a little sheen to it but it still looked like leather. It looked like I had my shoes shined.


I didn't paint the inside of the shoes. I wasn't sure if it would come off on my feet over time and no one can see in there anyway. I liked the darker blue much better than the original lighter color.


Thanks for reading along, for more details and pictures go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: