Wednesday, March 10, 2021

No-Sew Sweater Refashion

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I know spring is coming eventually but it is still cold enough to need a sweater. At least where I live. But what if you shrunk a sweater? Don't throw it away, you can have a lot of fun refashioning wool sweaters that shrunk. 


My sister-in-law shrank this navy blue sweater and gave it to me to use for a refashion. It was very tight in the sleeves but the body fit well. 


I started cutting the sleeves off and then just kept cutting. The wool is woven so tight (After shrinking.) that the material won't fray and doesn't need any hemming. 


 I cut a scalloped edge along the hem for fun. 


I cut the collar as well. 


For more details and pictures go to my blog, I Can Work With That.


3 comments:

Anielskaaniela said...

awesome ! <3

Maria said...

I agree. This refashion turned out cute!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks for the comments!
Chickie