Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Stripes & Lace

 Hello Refashion Co-op. Is it fall yet? I know it's coming soon but it is so hot that I am going to keep the summer refashions coming for a couple weeks. 

I liked both of these blue and white striped shirts. The mostly blue one was a little snug. The mostly white shirt was one of those of-the-shoulder shirts that always ride up on me. It has the prettiest lace though. 


I used some of the white shirt to replace the back of the mostly blue shirt. I made it wider at the bottom to open up and loosen the shirt. 


Of course I used the lace at the hem and on the sleeves. 

I also used the extra blue fabric to make some quick no-sew masks. These are my favorite style because they fit snug and are softy on the ears. I need to wear them at work. If you need some try this idea.

Your face might be smaller or larger but the shape is what matters. I tuck the top of the mask in on the sides of my nose. It stays put and helps keep my glasses from fogging up.

You can wear more than one mask at once and they are totally washable. The knit material won't fray in the wash.


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.


6 comments:

Maria said...

I like your shirt & masks & especially that you can't imagine the back of the shirt just from looking at the front. I guess you could even flip it around & wear it back to front.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented!!

I Can Work With That said...

Thank you for the comments. I didn't even thing to try on the shirt backwards. That is a great idea!
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

you did great job , you know blue is ur color 😉

Valerie said...

Wow, what a simple way to make a face mask! I'm going to make one in every color!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks for commenting. I just wore this mask today.
Chickie