Friday, October 08, 2021

Puffy Sleeves

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I love fall colors and the change of season. This outfit had the right colors but the fit was way off. 


This tan skirt was much too long and the burgundy shirt was loose, puffy and had a weird neck tie. 

The shirt was going to need a restyle for sure. I took the sides and and cut the sleeves off. 

The puffy sleeves made a pretty ruffle when they were cut off and hemmed. And that neck tie made a great waist tie. 

The skirt just needed to be shorter. Much shorter. 


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.


4 comments:

Anielskaaniela said...

wow this is awesome ! puffy sleeves are super trendy now
great job , I love the finished effect

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks a bunch!
Chickie

TheRefashStash said...

Much better! Love that color on you too!
-TheRefashStash

I Can Work With That said...

Thank you RefashStash!
Chickie