Friday, December 31, 2021

From basic to party proof cardigan


 

A few years ago, I bought this grey basic cardigan. Unfortunately, the cardigan turned out to be a little too basic, I hardly wore it... I decided to give it a upgrade so it could go with my new sequin top (can't resist a good sparkle) on New Year's Eve. 

This post is not so much a refashion as it is about a change of style. I was going for a party proof style and a few simple and effective alterations made all the difference! 




Need more sparkling inspiration? Check out last years' post on DIY glitter shoes


Happy New Year to everyone!


You're welcome to visit vermaakster.blogspot.com where I explained the steps in English and Dutch and you can simultaneously learn the Dutch terminology on sewing:).


1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

The buttons are such a nice touch!
Happy New Year!
Chickie