Sunday, August 27, 2023

Raise The Waist

 Hello Readers. Have you ever deleted an entire post by accident? Oops. Yes, I did that. Let me try again. I posted this same post last week and I just made it disappear. I liked it a lot and the waist band on the shorts was my favorite part. 

Before and after.

The legs of the shorts were long enough that I could cut off the whole hemline. I cut it off both legs.

I connected those 2 pieces and that made a long strip of fabric.

I clipped it to my waistband. 
 
I tied the ends of the strip of fabric in front of the shorts like a belt.
 
This ruffle wasn't really working for me. I liked the pattern of the shirt with the striped shorts but I wanted the shirt to be simplified.
 
Thanks for reading along, you can see more details about this and other projects on my blog.
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 


No comments: