Friday, October 13, 2023

How to Sew a Midi Dress with Balloon Sleeves and Cuffs from Bed Sheet!| Beginner Friendly | Free Pattern

 

girl wearing midi dress with baloon sleeves and cuffs

 Hi. In this video, I’m going to show you how I made this beautiful dress from a cotton bed sheet in a lovely blue color. You won’t believe how easy and fun it is to transform a plain sheet into a stylish dress that you can wear for any occasion. All you need is some basic sewing skills, a sewing machine, some thread, and some scissors. And of course, you also need a bed sheet that you don’t mind cutting up. You can use any color or pattern that you like, but I chose this blue one because it matches my eyes. 😉

In this video, I will show you how to measure yourself, how to cut the sheet into the right shape and size, how to sew the seams and hem, and how to add some details like pockets. You can customize your dress however you want, and make it fit your style and personality. The best part is, you can make this dress in less than an hour, and it will only cost you a few dollars. How awesome is that?

So if you’re ready to learn how to make this amazing dress from a bed sheet, click on the link below and watch the video. And don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you and see your photos of your finished dress. You can also check out some of the other refashioning tutorials that I have on my channel, where I show you how to make skirts, tops, jackets, and more from old clothes or thrift store finds.

I hope you enjoy this video and have fun refashioning your bed sheet into a dress. Happy sewing!

[step by step video tutorial with free pattern]

 


My blog

 and 

You Tube

 

 


2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

This is a wonderful dress. I love the color too.
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you !!